This one day, hands on class, will be based on the techniques outlined in Amelie Scott Designs’, Edge-to- Edge Quilting on Your Embroidery Machine. Our instructor has completed over 20 quilts using this process with her Destiny and will share experiences that work best for her . You will learn to:
• Determine what size quilts are best used in this process
• Prepare your quilt ‘sandwich’
• Transfer file patterns to your machine
• Create pattern templates
• Calculate start positions
• Determine and stabilize hoop placements
• Stitch provided designs on your quilt, completing at least 2 1/2 columns including
Supply list will be provided upon registration.
Cancellation Policy: Class fees are required at the time of registration to hold your place. Because we must ensure that teachers are compensated for class time, there are no refunds for cancellations. You may receive store credit when you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled class. We reserve the right to cancel classes if there are 2 or fewer people signed up, at which time a refund will be issued. A1 will do its best to notify students of a cancellation at least 3 days prior to the class date. There are absolutely no refunds or compensation for no-shows.
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to set up, and be prepared to start immediately at the designated time.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 775-852-2323.